On Friday, Wu-Tang Clan are dropping a new EP as a companion to their ongoing Showtime docuseries Of Mics and Men. Just ahead of that, they released the first track “On That Sht Again” featuring Ghostface Killah and RZA, which is a classic Shaolin sounding track mixed with thumping piano keys.
Of Mics and Men is a four-part look into the Staten Island hip-hop legends’ 25-year career, assembled by Philly-born reporter Sacha Jenkins.
Wu-Tang Clan are in the middle of a world tour celebrating the 25th anniversary of their debut album, Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers). The group will launch their North American leg May 31st at Freedom Hill Amphitheater in Sterling Heights, Michigan.
Of Mics and Men EP Track List
- On That Sht Again – Ghostface Killah, RZA
- Seen A Lot of Things – Ghostface Killah, Raekwon, Harley
- Project Kids (skit) – Nas
- Do The Same as My Brother Do – RZA
- Yo, Is You Cheo? (skit) – Cheo Hodari Coker
- Of Mics and Men – RZA, Masta Killa, Cappadonna
- One Rhyme (skit) – GZA & Masta Killa